Employer premium payments

Your first instalment or annual payment is due on Friday 7 October 2022.

Pay your premium

If you operate a business that employs workers who usually work in, or are based in South Australia, it's likely you will need to register for work injury insurance cover with ReturnToWorkSA.

Register for cover