Insurance with us
ReturnToWorkSA provides insurance that protects businesses who employ workers in South Australia from the costs of a work injury.
In the event of a work injury, you and your worker will be covered for essential support and services to minimise disruption to your business and to help your worker to recover and stay at work or return to work as soon as possible.
What is covered?
Your insurance includes cover for treatment, care and support costs for your worker in the event of a work injury.
Features and benefits
- income support to cover your worker's loss of wages for up to 104 weeks (or longer if a worker is seriously injured)
- lump sums for non-economic and economic loss in some cases
- reasonable and necessary medical treatment and care for injured workers for up to three years
- return to work services to assist your worker get back to work as soon as possible
- simple premium calculation formula for all employers
- premium incentives for keeping claims costs down by helping workers return to work after an injury
- choice to make premium payments in monthly instalments or one annual payment
- access to our employer education and support services.
Insurance with ReturnToWorkSA gives you peace of mind that you and your worker are covered, so you can focus on running your business.