Tools and resources
A range of tools are available to help support recovery and return to work practices:
- Return to work coordinator training and operational guidelines (DOCX, 240 KB)
The gazette requirements of the return to work coordinator role.
- Coordinating return to work - injury pack (DOCX, 1072 KB)
Templates including an injury checklist, medical authority, letter to doctor and work capacity request.
- Return to work procedure template (DOCX, 42 KB)
Draft template to assist employers to develop appropriate injury management practices.
- Return to work coordinator appointment/change of details form (DOCX, 218 KB)
To be completed and submitted by employers who employ 30 or more workers for three or more months to appoint a new return to work coordinator or to advise of detail changes.
- Return to work coordinator posters (PDF, 1188 KB)
Two types to print/display in your workplace to promote the return to work coordinator role.
- Managing psychiatric injuries guide (DOCX, 670 KB)
Designed to help return to work coordinators to assist a person with a psychiatric injury.
We’ve partnered with Return to Work Matters to provide trained South Australian return to work coordinators with a free online resource that includes:
- articles: practical and informative articles on a wide range of topics
- tools and templates: a collection of letters, forms, presentations, surveys and information packs to help your recovery and return to work practices
- e-learning portal: a collection of 20 self-paced video based modules which can develop your knowledge and skills
- webinars: with industry experts on a range of injury management topics.
To access this free resource simply click on the logo below to visit the Return to Work Matters website and register using your certificate number. For more information contact 13 18 55 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch this pre-recorded webinar to find out how you can get the most out of the Return to Work Matters website.