Skill building workshops and webinars
Our skill building program provides Return to Work Coordinators and employers with free access to a diverse range of informative and interactive workshops. The skill building program provides a blended program of face-to-face and online workshops.
Workshops cover a range of topics, including:
Recovery and return to work
- skills and strategies for supporting recovery and return to work
- the Return to Work Coordinator role
- physical and psychological injury management
- Back to Basics – A Return to Work Coordinator refresher
- Beyond the Basics – Recovery and return to work strategies
- creating and sustaining mentally healthy workplaces
- Supporting return to work – A guide for Managers
Mentally Healthy Workplaces
- Introduction to mentally healthy workplaces, gaining commitment
- Your pillars to creating a thriving workplace
- Managing psychosocial hazards and risks
- promoting and implementing health and wellbeing programs in your workplace.
- Train the trainer – Introduction to Mentally Healthy Workplaces for Organisations
With new workshops added every year, the skill building program aims to cater for a range of skills and experience levels.
The program also includes a number of fundamental modules, which are repeated twice a quarter.
Visit the events page to register for an upcoming workshop - external site- external site- external site- external site- external siteor download the new 2022-23 skill building program- external site- external site- external site- external site- external site.
Our skill building program also includes a number of short, pre-recorded webinars aimed at Return to Work Coordinators and employers.
To watch our webinars, visit our pre-recorded webinar page.- external site- external site- external site- external site- external site