Physiotherapist and patient talking with rehabilitation equipment in background

Assessment services

From time to time, an injured worker may be referred to one of the following accredited assessment services for an independent assessment of their injury:

All assessment services are delivered by independent medical specialists or GPs. They are not employees or representatives of ReturnToWorkSA and they cannot be a treating doctor or have seen the injured worker as part of the claim.