Key premium dates
Below are the key dates for employers to complete their employer remuneration return.
- 2 July 2021 – Online services will be available for you to submit your remuneration return.
- 15 September 2021 – Employer remuneration returns must be received by this date.
- Most employers will be able to download their premium calculation and tax invoice as soon as you have completed your employer remuneration return.
- 15 September – employers who have not provided their remuneration by 15 September will have their remuneration specified by ReturnToWorkSA.
- Late September – employers who have their remuneration specified by ReturnToWorkSA will receive their 2021-22 tax invoices and 2020-21 adjustment notes (for estimate employers) in two separate mail outs.
- 7 October 2021 – Premium payments due.
- Your first instalment is due and payable by 7 October. You may choose to pay your total premium if this better suits your business needs.