Free services and support

Below are links to free services and support if you need help.

Support and services
Youth mental health supportHeadspace provides mental health support for people under the age of 25, their parents and carers.If you're not ready to talk to someone in person yet, you can talk 1 on 1 with an eheadspace clinician via an online chat, email or over the phone.
Youth mental health servicesReachOut is a web-based support service for young people going through tough times, with practical tools and support, including online forums.
Youth mental health servicesbeyondblue offers a support service on 1300 22 4636 or via their website to email or chat online.
Suicide and crisis supportTalk to someone now call these 24 hour support services:
Workplace relationsIt's best to speak to your employer about your concerns. If you are unable to resolve your concern, the Fair Work Ombudsman can provide information regarding unfair dismissal, termination of employment, disputes at work, bullying and information about minimum entitlements for wages and conditions.
Health and safety, industrial relationsReport injuries to your employer and call us on 13 18 55 if you want to make a claim. Alternatively, call SafeWork SA on 1300 365 255 if you have a question about work health and safety or industrial relations.
SafetyReport injuries to your employer and call us on 13 18 55 if you want to make a claim.
Training Call the South Australian Skills Commission on 1800 006 488 for free, independent, confidential support and advice if you have a complaint about your training.
Apprentices and traineesIf you are employed by a GTO, speak to their field or office staff about any safety or injury concerns you have when working for a host employer. You can call the Department of Industry and Skills' Traineeship and Apprentice Infoline on 1800 673 097 if need help to resolve issues, disagreements, or disputes.
School-based trainees and apprenticesYour school vocational education and training (VET) coordinator or Department of Education and Child Development (DECD) apprenticeship broker (if you go to a public school), are sources of information for anything relating to school-based apprenticeships or traineeships.