Service standard five: Treat a worker and an employer fairly and with integrity, respect and courtesy, and comply with stated timeframes.
We are committed to providing excellent customer service.
- We will be courteous, helpful and transparent.
- We will assist workers, employers and providers to try to resolve any issues at the first point of contact.
- We will complete agreed actions within agreed timeframes and ask, listen and offer help.
- We will contact the customer if an agreed action cannot be completed within an agreed timeframe.
- We will respond to telephone messages and email enquiries within one business day, and written enquiries within 10 business days or provide a reasonable timeframe for response.
- A worker’s costs will be reimbursed within 14 calendar days, e.g. travel and chemist expenses. All accounts for necessary services reasonably incurred will be paid within 30 calendar days of receipt.
- Reimbursements to employers for income support payments will be paid within 30 calendar days of receipt of the relevant information (if employer has supplied appropriate evidence of the worker’s payment and payments are consistent with determined entitlements).
- Callers to our 13 18 55 client services line will speak with a real person.
- Employers contacting us regarding premiums will be assisted with every aspect of their premium and we will look at each situation on a case by case basis.
- New employer registrations will be confirmed within 10 working days.
If you do not believe our service standards have been met you can raise the issue directly with the person or agency.