Submitting an invoice

Where should I send my invoice?

If your patient has a work injury claim you can send your invoice to your patient’s claims agent.

Don't know who the claims agent is? Ask the injured worker or use our online claims lookup tool.

For matters relating to self-insured claims, please contact the relevant employer.

How can I submit an invoice?

Invoices sent via email is the preferred option in any of the following formats: Word, PDF and image files. Please email your invoice to the relevant address below:

What are our terms of payment?

The Return to Work scheme has 30 day payment terms which is mandated and cannot be amended. Please do not send multiple copies of the original invoice if your payment terms are less than 30 days.

More information

If you need further assistance on invoicing, refer to our website or contact us on 13 18 55 or