Impairment assessor news and resources
The following resources are designed to assist Accredited Whole Person Impairment Assessors to deliver services consistent with the Impairment Assessment Guidelines (PDF, 1194 KB), the Accreditation scheme (DOCX, 2533 KB) and the Return to Work Act 2014.
- Whole person impairment physical assessment report template (DOCX, 75 KB)
- Whole person impairment psychiatric assessment report template
(DOCX, 74 KB)
Impairment Insider news
- Issue 7 - February 2020 (PDF, 579 KB)
- Issue 6 - November 2018 (PDF, 376 KB)
- Issue 5 - April 2018 (PDF, 855 KB)
- Issue 4 - October 2017 (PDF, 429 KB)
- Issue 3 - March 2017 (PDF, 558 KB)
- Issue 2 - November 2016 (PDF, 833 KB)
- Issue 1 - January 2016
- Effect of the Martin decision on injuries and subsequent surgeries
- Further impairment using the WorkCover Guidelines
- Assessment of injuries which occurred before 1 July 2015
- Reminder: Do not advise outcome of the assessment
Assessor discussion forum
ReturnToWorkSA will hold a series of Assessor Forums, where we hope accredited impairment assessors will share their issues and ideas so we can work together to provide consistent, compliant and equitable assessments for everyone in the scheme. For information on the next forum please email email@example.com.
Further information about impairment assessments is detailed in section 22 of the Return to Work Act 2014.
The Impairment Assessment team is available to help you with any questions or issues you may have relating to impairment assessment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.