Fees and charges
There is an application fee for making a Freedom of Information (FOI) application and for making an application to review an FOI determination (decision).
There is no application fee to make a FOI application to amend your personal records.
The following fee and charges are effective from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020.
All other information
|Photocopying||$0.20 per page|
|Written transcripts||$8.25 per page|
|Copying photographs, x-rays and electronic media||Actual cost|
|Postage and delivery||Actual cost|
|Application for renewal of a determination||$36.75|
Waiver and remission
Fees or charges may be remitted or waived if you:
- hold a current State concession card issued by the Commonwealth;
- hold a current concession card issued by the Department for Family and Community Services;
- are totally and permanently incapacitated disability pensioner;
- are a British Commonwealth Service Pensioner in receipt of a pension from and assessed as eligible by, the Commonwealth Department of Veteran Affairs;
- are in receipt of Commonwealth unemployment of sickness benefits or State financial assistance;
- hold a full-time student identification card issued under the State Transport Authority Act 1974; or
- are suffering from financial hardship,
If you believe that you are eligible for a reduction of fees and charges, please supply copies of supporting documents with your FOI application.