Tools and resources
Allied health assessment tools
The following tools are designed to assist allied health practitioners to deliver services that are consistent with the Clinical Framework for the Delivery of Health Services.
Psychosocial screening tools
- Orebro Musculoskeletal Pain Questionnaire (Short) with the Scoring Guide
- Orebro Musculoskeletal Pain Screening Questionnaire (Standard)
- Tampa Scale for Kinaesiophobia
- Pain Self Efficacy Questionnaire
Outcome measurement tools
- Neck Disability Index (NDI)
- Shoulder Pain and Disability Index (SPADI)
- Patient-Specific Functional Scale (PSFS)
- Oswestry Disability Index (ODI)
- Quickdash Outcome Measure (QOM)
- Roland Morris Low Back Pain and Disability Questionnaire
- Knee Injury and Osteoarthritis Outcome Score (KOOS)
- 2000 IKDC Subjective Knee Evaluation Form
- Physiotherapy practice systems self audit tool
- Physiotherapy practice systems action sheet
- Physiotherapy functional capacity recommendation template (Word)
- This is a Word version to enable you to tailor it and create a template with your practice details
- Spinal imaging in asymptomatic patients
OnTrack management tool
The OnTrack tool will help you to manage the progress of patients with complex musculoskeletal conditions, allowing you to critically evaluate and reflect to achieve the best outcomes.
You can use the tool to guide your assessment, management and progress plan, particularly during the initial stages (the first 1-2 sessions) and at key intervals throughout the care of your patient.
Opioids, pain and deprescribing
Preventing chronic pain
Watch Lorimer Moseley, Professor of Clinical Neurosciences and Chair in Physiotherapy at UniSA, as well as a panel of researchers and industry partners discuss how to optimise care for those experiencing chronic pain.