Return to work coordinator support service
The service is available at no cost and provides tailored advice to help coordinators successfully perform the role within their business. The support service is available by:
- phone, email or onsite at your workplace
- skill building workshops
- access to self-paced e-learning modules, practical tools and resources.
- return to work procedures/tools
- using recovery/return to work plans
- identifying suitable duties
- their impact in the workplace
- supervisor involvement in return to work activities
- their role and functions
- steps an employer should take following workplace injury
- communicating with others
We also offer regular events for return to work coordinators.