These services are available for allied health practitioners who seek support in managing specific and challenging cases.
| Clinical Advisor |
You can access the clinical expertise of Fiona Belton to discuss specific and challenging cases by calling Scheme Support on (08) 8238 5757 or sending an email.
Practice education visits
We can attend your clinic to offer strategies for optimal patient management.
To arrange a free personalised visit, call Scheme Support on 8238 5757 or send an email.
Scheme Support team
The Scheme Support team is available to assist you to work effectively within the Return to Work scheme.
To contact Scheme Support, call 8238 5757 or email email@example.com.
Your call will be returned within two business days.
We expect all allied health professionals to deliver their service in line with the Clinical Framework (PDF, 1627 KB) for the delivery of health services. This includes ensuring that:
- workers are empowered to manage their injury
- a biopsychosocial approach is adopted
- goals are focused on optimising function, participation and return to work
- treatment effectiveness is measured and demonstrated on an ongoing basis
- treatment is based on best available research evidence.
We also expect allied health professionals to communicate and collaborate with the worker’s case manager, and other treating professionals involved in a worker’s treatment and recovery.