Tools and resources for a healthy workplace
Healthy Workplaces website
The Healthy Workplaces website provides a central source of information, tools and resources to help South Australian businesses create healthy, safe and thriving workplaces.
Healthy Workplaces Self-audit Tool
Our Healthy Workplace Advisor can guide you through a self-audit that is designed to help you identify and address gaps in your workplace healthy and wellbeing strategy.
Self-audit tool resources
These resources are designed to be used as part of the Healthy Workplaces Self-audit Tool.
- Critical success factors (PDF, 94 KB): give your strategy the best chance of success.
- Protect against harm (PDF, 105 KB): ensure a safe and healthy work environment for all.
- Respond to health concerns (PDF, 101 KB): reduce the impact of ill health on staff and your business.
- Promote thriving (PDF, 77 KB): optimise wellbeing and improve future capabilities.
- Brief Health Check Survey
- Staff Needs Assessment Survey
- SMART Work Design
- SMART Work Design Survey
- Thrive At Work
- OHS / Musculoskeletal Disorder Risk Management Toolkit