Maintain your cover
It is important to keep your insurance details up to date. This includes advising us if:
- your business activity changes – this may affect the amount of premium you pay
- your contact details change
- you add new locations or cancel existing locations
- you are no longer employing workers in South Australia and wish to cancel your registration.
If there are changes to your business details you need to let us know within 14 days.
Certificate of registration
Your certificate of registration provides evidence that you are registered with us. It contains your employer name, trading name and ReturnToWorkSA employer number and is valid until 30 June of the financial year in which the certificate is issued. You can get a copy of your certificate via our online services at anytime.
Update your registration
You can update your registration details using our online services, including:
- adding, cancelling or amending workplace locations
- updating your registration details
- trading name
- phone number
- postal address
- email address
- company directors or partners
- changing your password
- notifying a change to your business activity.
You will need your unique username and password to log in. Please call us on 13 18 55 if you do not know your username or password.
You can also update your registration details by calling 13 18 55 or sending one of the following forms to us at email@example.com:
Cancel your registration
If you have stopped employing workers and wish to cancel your registration, you can do this through our online services or by calling us on 13 18 55.
You need to advise us within 14 days of ceasing to employ workers.