Thank you for your interest in a career with ReturnToWorkSA.
It's an exciting time to be joining ReturnToWorkSA as we roll out the new Return to Work scheme across South Australia.
Join us and experience a workplace culture that rewards your contributions and provides the development and training to help you reach your potential.
We employ around 290 staff across a range of range of professions, including corporate services, case management, financial and risk management and regulation.
At ReturnToWorkSA, you can expect a range of benefits including:
- a challenging and rewarding environment where your skills and contributions are recognised as critical to our business success and to your job satisfaction
- a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate services, case management, financial and risk management, and regulatory functions
- access to learning and development programs to enhance your personal and professional skill set and career development
- an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and values differences
- access to an extensive wellbeing program and work life balance initiatives
- working in a modern office environment.