Thank you for your interest in a career with ReturnToWorkSA.
Join us and experience a workplace culture that rewards your contributions and provides the development and training to help you reach your potential.
Work with us:
We are committed to being a workplace which is inclusive and flexible so all employees can achieve a balance between their work, family and community responsibilities.
We strongly encourage people from diverse backgrounds to join us.
ReturnToWorkSA values our diverse workforce and will ensure all our employees have the opportunity to maximise their potential.
We employ around 250 staff across a range of professions, including recovery and return to work services, customer service, information technology, allied health, case management, financial and risk management, and regulation.
At ReturnToWorkSA, you can expect a range of benefits including:
- a challenging and rewarding environment where your skills and contributions are recognised as critical to our business success and to your job satisfaction
- competitive salary with annual leave loading
- salary packaging options including novated leasing
- discounted corporate private health insurance
- an excellent organisational culture
- flexible work options including part time and working from home
- an extensive and nationally recognised corporate wellbeing program including a free gym onsite, annual flu vaccinations and skin checks.
- access to learning and development programs to enhance your personal and professional skill set and career development
- working in a spacious and modern office environment.