Return to Work Coordinator news
Skill Building Program 2023-24
In 2022-23 we conducted two focus groups, delivered an employer forum to over 60 attendees and distributed impact surveys three months following many of our skill building workshops. We asked Return to Work Coordinators and employers what workshops and topics they wanted to see as part of this year’s program. This included workshop delivery method and how we can assist Return to Work Coordinators and employers to make greater workplace impact to improve return to work outcomes and create sustainable mentally healthy workplaces.
2022-23 was a year of information gathering for our Employer Education and Mentally Healthy Workplaces Teams.
What you told us in 2022-23:
- You want opportunities to network
- You prefer face to face and interactive online workshops
- Having access to ‘just in time’ tools & resources is valuable but too much information can be overwhelming
- Your biggest barrier to engaging in supports and services is lack of time
- You don’t have an awareness of all our services and how they can apply to you
- You like our last minute reminders about upcoming workshops
- Reducing work injury costs, Identifying return to work opportunities and workplace mental health are key areas for you in 23/24
- You need help gaining leadership commitment to make impact.
What we will deliver in 2023-24
- A Skill building program that incorporates a combination of online and face to face learning
- A more compact What’s on: Learning featuring bite-sized videos and upcoming workshops.
- An even bigger 23/24 employer forum in Adelaide & Regional SA.
- A New Return to Work Coordinator Community series where Coordinators come together to discuss a selection of topics and learn from one another.
- Return of our most popular skill building programs including Supporting return to work for managers, Managing psychological injury, Building your workplace wellbeing program and Managing Psychosocial hazards and risks.
- A selection of new workshops including Your Pillars to creating a thriving workplace, sound decision making in claims management.