Return to Work Coordinator certification training
An employer must ensure their Return to Work Coordinator has completed the required training by an approved provider.
The interactive training course can be delivered face-to-face or online using the provider’s preferred online platform.
During the course participants will learn about:
- the Return to Work scheme
- the role of the Return to Work Coordinator
- how to prepare the workplace to manage work injury
- steps to follow after work injury
- how to communicate effectively
- key stakeholders in the work injury process
- identifying and overcoming common barriers
- support services and resources.
Once completed, a certificate will be issued to the participant. There is no requirement for further certification. Proof of certification will need to be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org if undertaking the Return to Work Coordinator role for a new or additional employer.
See below for available dates and register.
Corporate Health Group (CHG)
103 Henley Beach Road, Mile End SA 5031
For further information please phone (08) 8352 9888 or email email@example.com
490 Regency Road, Enfield SA 5085
For further information please phone (08) 8214 4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1A Hedley Street, Mount Gambier. SA 5290
For further information please phone (08) 8724 8577 or email email@example.com
For further information please phone (08) 7210 3815 or contact TAFE SA