Return to work coordinator support service
The return to work coordinator support service provides tailored advice to help coordinators to successfully perform the role within their business.
The service is available at no cost and provides:
- phone, email or onsite support
- skill building workshops
- access to self-paced e-learning modules, practical tools and resources.
The workplace advisory services team can attend your workplace to provide tailored support and guidance to suit your individual needs to help you:
- procedures and tools for return to work
- using recovery /return to work plans
- your methods of identifying suitable duties
- your impact in the workplace
- supervisor involvement in the return to work process
- your role and functions
- steps an employer should take following a work injury
- communication with others
Our team each have more than 20 years return to work and related-industry experience in a range of environments, including private consultancy, claims agent, medical provider and self-insured.
We're focused on improving your business' performance by creating tailored solutions that meet your needs.