Apply for approval as a Return to Work Service provider
In South Australia, return to work services can only be provided by persons approved by ReturnToWorkSA. These services include:
- Pre-injury employer services
- Fit for work services
- Restoration to the community services
- Return to work assessment services.
Applications are currently open for providers who meet the conditions of approval, experience and qualification requirements. These are outlined in the application package (DOCX, 498 KB).
If you would like to become an approved Return to work service provider, please complete the following steps:
- Review the application package (DOCX, 498 KB) to ensure you meet the conditions of approval
- Review guiding material including:
- Return to work services fee schedule (DOCX, 900 KB)
- Schedule 5 - Statement of service standards (application package attachment 1)
- ReturnToWorkSA's return to work services performance management framework (application package attachment 2)
- Submit your completed application and all supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please contact ReturnToWorkSA on 13 18 55.