Changes to the 2019-20 premium process
In 2019-20 we improved our end of year premium process to make it easier for you to do business with us.
- You have more time to submit your remuneration information – 10 weeks instead of 3-4 weeks from early July to 15 September.
- You can choose to have your premium calculated using the actual remuneration you paid your workers in the previous financial year – this means that you can choose not to provide estimated remuneration for the upcoming financial year.
- You can choose to pay your premium in 9 equal instalments or one annual payment to suit your business needs.
To learn more please read:
- letter regarding 2019-20 premium changes (PDF, 102 KB)
- or watch this short video:
You can also contact us on 13 18 55 between 8:00am and 6:00pm Monday to Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org.