Work Capacity Certificates are going online
More than 60 doctors across South Australia are now using our electronic Work Capacity Certificate (eWCC), with another 50 practices expected to come online in the next three months.
The eWCC is an electronic version of the Work Capacity Certificate, and it has been introduced into South Australian medical practices this year to enable doctors to quickly and efficiently certify capacity following a work injury.
The eWCC is designed to save you time so that you can focus on what’s important, supporting your patient’s recovery and return to work.
Features and benefits
- Patient and doctor details are pre-populated, reducing the time it takes to complete the form
- Patient’s employer name is more easily populated with our new employer search function
- Integration with your practice management software allows you to auto-save the certificate into your patient’s electronic record with just one click
- Certificates are securely transmitted to ReturnToWorkSA within 15 minutes
- All doctors can simultaneously access the most recent Work Capacity Certificate.
Get online today – it’s easy
If you are interested in adopting the eWCC, please contact the GP Helpline on 1800 180 545 or email email@example.com.
About the eWCC
The eWCC has been developed in partnership with Unified Healthcare Group (UHG) and Telstra Health, and is aligned with the strategic plan set out by the Australian Digital Health Agency. The eWCC enables real-time reporting and secure transmission of atomic data through the Telstra Secure Cloud, delivering health solutions that will improve clinical care and health outcomes for patients.
The RACGP has also recently provided exclusive support to UHG in recognition of their effort to streamline the exchange of medical information from GPs to third parties - our eWCC is one example of their innovative work in this area.